Students enrolled in Yearbook have the unique opportunity to craft a publication called Reflections for an authentic audience. The students on the Yearbook staff create the layout and design, write copy and feature articles, photograph student activities, advertise the product, and sell advertisements. As a student-run publication, all of these experiences give students valuable real life experiences in a variety of career areas.
2019 Reflections Yearbook Staff -- From left to right....
Front row: Anna Youngless (layout editor), Kayla Bosh (editor-in-chief), Grace McCarthy (business manager), Libbey Almroth (photography assistant)
Back row: Tina Sandwisch (adviser), Jordan Nighswander (copy editor), Kelsi Szakovits (sales manager), Sydni Buhrow (photo editor)
Important Announcements from the Woodmore High School Yearbook Room
- Keeps you informed about due dates and other news from the yearbook staff by liking us on Facebook.
- Search for us -- Woodmore High School Yearbook
- Sign up for important updates
- Get text notifications: text the message @23dhbb6ef8 to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @23dhbb6ef8 to (440)249-0527.
- Senior Sibling
- If you have a sibling at Woodmore in grades 9-12, we want a picture of you and your sister or brother in the yearbook.
- Please notify Mrs. Sandwisch, so we can contact you about taking your picture with your sibling. Email Mrs. Sandwisch: email@example.com.
- Senior Superlative
- Be on the lookout. Later this year we will ask you to vote for senior superlative.
- We are going to something new and use a google form. If you want to vote paper/pencil, ballots will be available.
- Yearbooks on sale
- Visit www.commpe.pictavo.com for a copy of the yearbook.
- They cost $65.00.
- In addition to the portrait pages and the activities you participate in at the high school, we have a spread dedicated for the Penta programs.
- Senior Message in the yearbook
- The cost is $35.00. Make checks payable to “Woodmore Yearbook”
- You may include up to 3 photos.
- You also may include a message to your senior.
- Payment can be mailed or dropped off at the office.
- If you would like, you may email the photos and message.