Students enrolled in Yearbook have the unique opportunity to craft a publication called Reflections for an authentic audience. The students on the Yearbook staff create the layout and design, write copy and feature articles, photograph student activities, advertise the product, and sell advertisements. As a student-run publication, all of these experiences give students valuable real life experiences in a variety of career areas.
2020 Reflections Yearbook Staff -- From left to right....
Front row: Sydni Buhrow, Grace McCarthy (editor-in-chief), Anna Youngless.
Back row: Tina Sandwisch (adviser), Libbey Almroth, Jordan Nighswander (business manager), Olivia Thatcher, Kelsi Szakovits.
Important Announcements from the Woodmore High School Yearbook Room
- Keeps you informed about due dates and other news from the yearbook staff by liking us on Facebook.
- Search for us -- Woodmore High School Yearbook
- Check us out on Twitter: @whsCatsYearbook.
- Sign up for important updates
- Get text notifications: text the message @k8he7fd to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @k8he7fd to (440)249-0527.
- Senior Sibling
- If you have a sibling at Woodmore in grades 9-12, we want a picture of you and your sister or brother in the yearbook.
- Please notify Mrs. Sandwisch, so we can contact you about taking your picture with your sibling. Email Mrs. Sandwisch: email@example.com.
- Senior Superlative
- Be on the lookout. Later this year we will ask you to vote for senior superlative.
- Please email Mrs. Sandwisch at firstname.lastname@example.org: put senior sib in the subject line and list the sibling names.
- Yearbooks on sale
- Visit commpe.pictavo.com for a copy of the yearbook.
- Yearbook price: $60.00 until 12/1/19; $65.00 until 6/1/20; $70.00 while supplies last.
- In addition to the portrait pages and the activities you participate in at the high school, we have a spread dedicated for the Penta programs. Feel free to submit any photos and information showcasing your time at Penta.
- Senior Message in the yearbook
- The cost is $35.00. Make checks payable to “Woodmore Yearbook”
- You may include up to 3 photos.
- You also may include a message to your senior.
- Payment can be mailed or dropped off at the office.
- If you would like, you may email the photos and message.
- Underclassmen Picture Day
- Students 9-11 will have their picture taken on September 24, 2019
- Watch for fliers, which will be sent home with your son or daughter.
- SENIOR Pictures
- Your photo must be taken by Prestige Photography. You received a letter with specific information. A reminder will be sent in September.
- If you did not receive the letter, please email Mrs. Sandwisch at email@example.com.